Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Taking it as it comes aka Surrender

I was all excited and ready to head to PA to visit with my dear friend....except for...on Sunday I started with body aches and pains and by Monday....I hurt so bad I was panting.  A visit to the Urgent Care was required and I'm on meds now.
Day three and I'm feeling no better.  The flu swab came back negative and the Dr. told me I have an ear infection (I didn't ask but the Dr. looked about 19).  Hmmmmm....no matter what I have...it is rotten and so far no one else here has it....so it must not be viral. 

Thankfully I was able to box up about 15 orders of books and Lauren, my mail guy, picked them up on Monday.  Everyone else will have to wait until tomorrow when I feel like I can more again.

By the way, do you know what a great friends says to another when one is very sick?  Call me anytime if you want to cough in my ear, cry or just want to complain.  ROFL....no kidding.  My dear friend Jean called during the writing of this post and that's what she said.  Now....that is brilliant. 

Upside Down Sick Smiles,
Kelly

13 comments:

  1. I so hope you get better soon....that is what stress will do to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs sweetie. I can still mail you box of the stuff we talked about. (wink). Please get rest. That allows your body to heal. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry that you are so sick!. I hope you will be felling all better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that just stinks! Get better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of body aches and pains being caused by an ear infection. If you aren't feeling better soon, get a second opinion.
    But get better -okay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon, but I agree with Gene, especially if you don't start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get better, soon! Sending soft hugs and prayers for your well being. I agree with the others. Get a second opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, that doesn't sound fun at all. I hope you are finally feeling better. Big Hug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even being sick didn't keep Kelly and her "elves" from getting my order packed up and mailed. My book came in today's mail, and I am just delighted with it. Thanks again Kelly - I hope you start to feel better right away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope that by now you are feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...