Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Winners

I apologize for the delay in writing this post.  Tomorrow, I will get a few pins put in my hand and soon I'll be as good as new.  I will have some help with my posts....they'll probably be sparse while my hand heals.
 
The winner of Ebony Love's new book, "Fabric Die Cutting Tips" is
 

Congratulations Kathie!  
 Please send me your full name and address and I'll get your book in the mail to you :)



Thank you to everyone who left their guesses on the "Name That Face at Quilt Market."   I'll identify everyone and then name the winner of the first Quilt Market 2012 Giveaway :)
The Queen of Wonderments, Cecile McPeak, owner of Just Another Button Company

Edyta Sitar, Author, Teacher and Fabric Designer at Laundry Basket Quilts
Daniela Stout, Designer and owner of Cozy Quilt Shop.

Lady Eleanor, author, teacher, fabric designer and most recent inductee to the Quilt Hall of Fame and owner of Quilt In A Day.

Beth Ferrier, Author and Teacher- Applewood Farms
Ty Pennington,  Designer who else?  :)
Kevin Head, Judith Baker Montano, Author, Fiber Artist and  Teacher, and Brian Haggard Author, Fabric Designer and Teacher.
Rose Hughes, Fiber Artist and Quilt Designer with Barb Vlack  from Electric Quilt Company
Sandi Blackwell, Author and Teacher
Me with Alicia Key....an IHAN blog follower.  I teared up when we met....how lucky am I...Very :)
Donna Babylon, Author and Teacher from More Splash Than Cash


The prize?

 5 Patterns from Brookshier Design Studio

The winner?

Congratulations Jeanne!
Please send me your full name and address and I'll get the patterns in the mail to you :)
Smiles,
Kelly

22 comments:

  1. Best wishes on your hand healing quickly Kelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez, Kelly, you don't mess around when you take a tumble! So sorry to hear about you hand and I'm sending positive thoughts your way. Take care,

    Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the giveaways Kelly and congratulations to the lucky winners!
    I hope your hand is feeling better and healing fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Jeanne.
    Take care of yourself Kelly. Who else do we have that tests out the notions for us and tells us the good ones???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Jeanne!

    Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear about your hand -- I hope that your surgery goes smoothly and the recovery process is fast and easy and *complete*! Sending hugs and prayers your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you this morning, sweetie, that you heal perfectly and quickly. Congrats to your winners and now get off your computer and elevate that hand! NO replying to comments allowed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a speedy recovery.Sending hugs and kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope all goes well with your surgery. Get well. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take good care of yourself Kelly. Sending hugs and flowers for your complete recovery. I mean, who is going to keep up with those cute flamingos?? Love ya, girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope that you soon will be back and good luck with the surgery.
    Hugs from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you recover quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Kelly! I'm so sorry to hear about your hand! I hope you are feeling better soon! Let me know if I can help out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm amazed that you even did another post! Hope your surgery goes well, and recovery is fast. Take care of yourself and tell you 'helpers' thank you from us for helping YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so sorry about your hand! Take care of yourself and heal quickly! Thoughts and prayers go out to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thoughts and prayers for complete and quick healing, Kelly! We quilters can't do without our right hands for long!

    ReplyDelete
  16. And all along, I thought pins were for FABRIC! Gotta "hand it to ya" Kelly, you can upcycle/recycle most ANYthing! :)

    Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to the winners! Rest up and heal...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wishing you quick healing of your injured hand bones Kelly! Try to rest and let the boys take care of you!
    Hugs,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope all went well with getting the pins.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...