Announcement!

I Have A Notion blog and store have moved to:


the store can be found at


There is a much easier to navigate store, with new items. The blog has its own page as well... new content too.

The blog is now at www.ihaveanotion.com/blog

Please come and visit!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fall Machine Embroidery Blog Hop Winners Announced

The winner of their choice of Machine Embroidery Designs from Shop.B-Quilts.com is Susan who left this comment:
Congratulations Susan!!!

The winner of their choice of 5 spools of Floriani Embroidery Thread is:

KAM who left this comment:
Congratulations KAM!!

If you gals will please send me an e-mail at IHaveANotion@yahoo.com with your full names and addresses, I'll be sure to get those prizes in the mail to you.

Thank you to everyone who dropped in for the Fall Machine Embroidery Blog Hop.  I hope everyone learned something and had fun too.  A big Thank You to SewCalGal and to Marjorie from   Shop.B-Quilts.com for donating her beautiful embroidery designs for the giveaway!


Smiles,
Kelly



8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners - hope you're healing well, Kelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Susan and Kam. I am sure they will LOVE their prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Susan and Kam. I'm with Gene - I'm sure they will love their prizes!

    Thanks Kelly for your help in this blog hop and for sponsoring a great giveaway and sharing insights on how wonderful Floriani products are.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am speechless! As I told Kelly, I've never won anything this is a lovely surprise, especially since this is my birthday week:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday Susan & congrats to both winners. and, just in case y'all are interested - turtle count still stands at FOUR. not SEVEN, four. pokey little buggers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading the IHAN Blog. I love getting and reading every comment that is left here; however I may not be able to respond to all comments left during giveaways. There are times when I am juggling many tasks at one time and may not reply to all comments. Please e-mail me at quiltnotions@gmail.com if you need a reply quickly. I thank you for your understanding and-
More Later-Beth

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...